<body> `WHAT IS LOVE?

That gurl
your-url.blogspot.com
kavita rana 20
27/06/89
ITE Bishan
Msn of that gerl
blogskins account


`MORE about me
i am a very weird and different girl which i am proud to be cause it means no one will be like me and i do like weird things and to find out more you will have to spend more time with me;)
what do i love? i love chocolates,watching movies, dancing, skating,full moon and of course walking on the beach at especially at night
i hate liars just can't stand them and back stabbers and those who make fun of another persons culture i can take a joke if it is meant for that person but not if it is meant for the whole culture i feel its a bit childish and idiotic aswell
i wish for all my pain to go away and have someone who will like me more then just friends (ps: he should be handsome;D)
when you fall in love let ur feelings be known cause that another person is not psychic you know and you might never know what if that person will not be there to know what you feel about that person so if u have read this go right now and tell the person u like that u like him/her.:)


They talked to me
tagboard here<>



The loved ones
jacq
Kelly
kelvin
Rickmond
Sharon
judy

Alvin
Sandhya
blogshop
Boonhing


anything you want here .


`Our memories
School and stuff
hello
I am back
EXAMS
hello!!!!!
pissed!!!
why do ppl grow apart?
I am free
I am back
yO lOnG tImE nEvEr UpDaTe


CREDITS
designer: wanna_bes
hosts: blogger and blogskin
cursor: dorischu



Friday, April 23, 2010
hello i am back again its so weird that i am soo consistent in updating my blog he he quit impressed with my self. AAH.............. i am soo happy that my parents have agreed to let me work where i wan to work i feel like kissing them (which i did also). i am happy also because after my appointment my mum and i went to YISHUN shopping mall and we did some shopping which was very fun, long time never went shopping with my mum so it was fun today and we bought belle flats for me and then went to body shop to buy some facial products and then i went popular had to buy file and etc. haiz i don't feel like writing anymore so i will update later. buh bye


Don't leave me please ..Y
5:58 AM